WHAT I LIKE // WHAT I DO // HOW I’M STRIVING FOR A LIFE OF PURPOSE
I love my family and my church. I am thankful for all that Christ has entrusted me with, and I strive every day to grow closer to fulfilling my purpose and His plan for my life.
Get to know me personally.
- I was born in Greenville, SC.
- I moved to Atlanta, GA when I was 8 and have been here ever since.
- When I was 14, I first felt the call to the ministry.
- I have awesome parents who taught me that I can do anything when I rely on the Lord’s strength.
- I went to 1 year of college, but I shortly learned it wasn’t for me.
- Because of the above, I’ve gained most of my education by experience.
- I’ve learned amazing lessons, both difficult and easy, since first serving on the church staff at age 18.
- I’ve found that the most important truths I’ve learned over the years have been from making mistakes.
Elevation Point Church:
- I helped my parents, Pastors Coy and Dee Barker, launch Elevation Point Church in August of 2009.
- In the onset, I served as the Media and Communications Director.
- On Easter Sunday of 2011, I was ordained.
- In June of 2011, I was promoted to Executive Pastor of EP.
Things I Like:
- Anything and everything created by Apple.
- Mexican Food.
- Jesus Culture.
- Coffee with French Vanilla creamer.
- Meeting New People.
- Helping People.
- The Walking Dead and Dexter.
Don’t be a stranger.